- 250 HP jet aeration Hoffman air blowers at Gulf Coast waste water treatment plant
- Aerobic digester jet aeration and mixing system with back flush
- Bi-directional jet aeration system in 310 ft long aeration tank
- Bi-directional jet aerator and mixer for Urbana, OH aerobic digester
- FRP jet aerators at fermentation plant for waste water treatment
- Intense mixing action with jet aerators in operation
- Jet aeration blowers for BOD removalat Gulf Coast Waste Disposal Authority
- Jet aeration Goulds pumps for chemical plant in Plaqueming, LA
- Jet Aeration in operation with no in-basin moving parts
- Jet aeration pump and blower mounted outdoors on a common pad. Pumps and blowers designed for outdoor applications.
- Jet aeration system at International Paper mill
- Jet aeration system with vertical bridge mounted propeller pumps at International Paper
- Jet aerator at pulp mill in 40 million gallon activated sludge tank
- Jet aerator in 316 stainless steel for installing without draining tanks
- Jet aerators at Canadian chemical plant using vertical propeller pumps
- Jet aerators at Farmers Pride Poultry processing plant
- Jet aerators for controlled aeration at a plant near Houston, TX
- Jet aerators for mixing anoxic tanks at poultry processing plant
- Jet aerators in 300 ft long aeration tank
- Jet aerators in activated sludge tank treating 100,000 lb per day BOD at Canadian pulp mill
- Jet aerators in nitrification tank at poultry processing plant
- Jet aerators installed in 150 ft diameter tank
- Jet mixer and aeration system for mixing chemicals at water treatment plant in Florida
- Mixing action showing jet aerator in operation at fluctuating liquid levels
- Mixing action showing jet aertors in operation in 150 ft diameter tank
- Poultry processing plant liquid surface during aeration
- Self contained stainless steel eddy mix jet aerator at pulp mill
- Stainless steel jet aerators for pharmaceutical manufacturer. Jet nozzles shooting downwards.
- Stainless steel jet aerators with nozzles shooting at an angle
- Vertical propeller pumps for jet aeration system treating paper mill wastewater
This is a two-step activated sludge system treating wastewater in Houston, Texas. The first step uses five circular tanks to treat the concentrated waste. The second step (shown in this video) has seven rectangular tanks to further reduce the concentration of the influent wastewater using bidirectional jet aerators.
More air is used for the front end of the aeration tank, where the concentration is high. The rear end of the aeration tank is for maintaining dissolved oxygen, as well as treating the remaining load.
These directional jet aerators are in the process of being installed at the base of a tank. Support bases for the aerators are often anchored to the tank base (or, in the case of steel-bottom tanks, are welded to the tank base).
This tank (diameter: 180 feet, height: 33 feet) is mixed and aerated by six directional jet aerators, creating a circular flow pattern. This system is located at a pulp mill in British Columbia, Canada.